The Transportation Department would like to inform you of the following changes we have put in place for the 21-22 school year due to Covid-19 and the need for alternate busing:
- All children, drivers, and aides, will be required to wear mask.
- Frequently touched areas of the bus will be wiped down between each route.
- Buses will be sanitized thoroughly at the end of the day.
- Drivers will load students from back to front and unload front to back.
- Families will be seated together.
- There will be no more than 2 students per seat with the exception to their size and relationship.
- Students will be given assigned seating.
- Bus drivers will dismiss students by seat numbers to insure social distancing.
- Bus seating arrangements will be permanent with no changes unless there would be an extenuating circumstance and it has been approved by the transportation supervisor.
- If your child becomes ill you will need to make arrangements to pick up your child.
- An alternative form must be filled out and approved by the transportation department if your child requires being dropped off at a stop other than the one designated to him/her.
- Alternative forms must be filled out on a year to year basis.
- Any changes in transportation for your child must be approved by the Transportation Department.
- Our guidelines can change at any time. Please visit this site for any changes.
If you have any questions regarding the above changes please feel free to contact Lisa Kramer at 330-927-7413.
Parents, Please have children arrive 5 minutes prior to the bus arriving.
Key to the Bus Schedules:
RMHS = Middle School / High School Pick Up Time
RES = Elementary Pick Up Time
Career Center Bus will depart from RHS at 7:15AM daily