The Transportation Department would like to inform you of the following changes we have put in place for the 22-23 school year.
• We will continue to sanitize each bus after routes.
• There will be no more than 2 students per seat with the exception to their size and relationship.
• Students will be given assigned seating.
• Bus seating arrangements will be permanent with no changes unless there would be an extenuating circumstance and it has been approved by the transportation supervisor.
• If your child becomes ill you will need to make arrangements to pick up your child.
• Your child will have one designated pick up location and one designated drop off location. This is to ensure that your child arrives to and from school safely. If varied daily arrangements are needed, it will be the parent's / guardian's responsibility to provide them.
• An alternative form must be filled out and approved by the transportation department if your child requires being dropped off at a stop other than the one designated to him/her.
• Alternative forms must be filled out on a year to year basis.
• Transporting children to recreational activities such as birthday parties, sleepovers, or parent I babysitter vacations do not apply.
• Any changes in transportation for your child must be approved by the Transportation Department.
• Our guidelines can change at any time. Please visit this site for any changes.
If you have any questions regarding the above changes please feel free to contact Lisa Kramer at 330-927-7413.