The transportation department would like to inform you of the following changes we have put in
place due to Covid-19:
• All children, drivers, and aides, will be required to wear mask.
• Frequently touched areas of the bus will be wiped down between each route.
• Buses will be sanitized thoroughly at the end of the day.
• Drivers will load students from back to front and unload students front to back.
• Families will be sat together.
• There will be no more than 2 students per seat.
• Students will be given assigned seating for the year.
• Bus drivers will dismiss students by seat numbers to insure social distancing.
• Due to the way we are loading, young children will no longer be placed in the front of the bus
• Bus seating arrangements will be permanent with no changes unless ther would be an extenuating
circumstance and it has been approved by the transportation supervisor.
• An alternative form must be filled out and approved by the transportation department if your
child requires being dropped off at a stop other than the one designated to him/her.
• If your child becomes ill you will need to make arrangements to pick up your child.
• Any changes in transportation for your child must be approved by the
If you have any questions regarding the above changes please feel free to
contact Lisa Kramer at 330-927-7413.
Lisa Kraamer 330-927-7413
Alternate Bus Stop Request Form
Parents, Please have children arrive 5 minutes prior to the bus arriving.
Key to the Bus Schedules:
RMHS = Middle School / High School Pick Up Time
RES = Elementary Pick Up Time
Career Center Bus will depart from RHS at 7:15AM daily